Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 9

Hello.

Still kinda sick... But I'll live...

Today I decided to get off the pad a little, so I did the "De-Stupifying Left Hand" exercises on my e-kit, without the kick.
My e-kit: a Roland HD-1. Good clean fun, but a little small for me...
Tomorrow, I'll invert the pedals wires on the kit, and I'll try using the kick on my left foot. I don't know why I didn't thought of that before... It's going to be a good training for my left foot. And my right knee won't do much, since I just have to play with the hi-hat closed, and open it reeeeally slow if needed.

Today's exercise:

My Doubles got better. I focused on it, pay attention to the movement, changed the grip, the posture... Experimented a lot. It worked. I'm not totally happy with it, but I finally saw some improvement. But I'm still leaving the 20 min. Drumming Workout frozen in 75 bpm... I'm doing that until I'm satisfied enough to mark it green.
The De-Stupifying Left Hand exercises on the e-kit was also a lot of fun... And I managed to transition them from the pad with no difficulty... Let's see tomorrow, when I'll add the kick, and see how it goes.

That's it... Time to take some pills, and hit the bed. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment