Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 12

Hello.

I'm a little lazy, so here's today exercise:

Took me 1h30m to finish it.
Tomorrow, I'm planning to step up the 3's, 5's and 7's to 120bpm. If I find it easy, I'll be doing it every two days (always accelerating to a higher bpm) and consider it mastered. That will open a slot for another exercise, maybe.

The 20' workout Is getting solid, but my left arm is getting really tired near to the end of it... I'll be keeping the bpm in 75 for another session, and if it continues to be this solid, I'll be accelerating it again and see what comes out of it.

Oh yeah: I've added another exercise from the "De-Stupifying Left Hand" series. It went pretty well, but still need works on the dynamics and note spacing...

That's it. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment