Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 11

Hello.

Today I felt a little better, but really tired. Physiotherapy is killing me. OK, I'm exaggerating... But it really is painful, and very tiring. But I can see some results already, so I'll handle.

My Student Plan.
I'm still doing my Drumeo's Student Plan while I'm recovering... And I guess it's going pretty well so far. I'm evolving in everything and so far I'm not having any difficulties. And my left hand is improving.

Today's Exercise:



I've managed to squeeze a few Finger Control exercises today, and I also changed the order between "De-Stupifying Left Hand" and "Push-Pull Technique".
Took a little over 2 hours to do everything... 
Finger control was a real pain... The movement is sloppy, and with no control. Got to focus on that.
The 20' Workout was a lot easier than yesterday, but I still marked it as "regular" (black color), because I'm not feeling it easy or comfortable... But I'm getting there!

That's it for today. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment