Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 21

Hello! Today is goals day!

Goals revision day #1. Yay.


So, here's my goals from last week:

I've managed to accomplish 6 out of 8 goals... And the ones I didn't managed to get were waaaay too optimistic. I admit I jumped the gun in them... So I'll be ignoring one, and lowering the other for the next week. Also, I put too many objectives for a week. I'll be trying a smaller number now, to see if I get all of them done this time.
Also, this thing made me realize I needed to better my Single Stroke Roll... The most basic of the rudiments, and I completely neglected it. Time to fix that.

Next week goals:

Only 5 of them, and I've tried to be a little more realistic this time. Let's see what comes out of it.

There was also some practice today:
It took me 3 hours today. I'm happy that I could use this much time on my practice today.
Nothing to complain about on today's practice: I could actually see progress and improvement in almost everything. I'm completing 21 days of pad practice on techniques and rudiments, and in a 15 minutes play around on my e-kit I already saw a lot of improvement in the techniques, creativity and timing/note spacing. I'm really excited now... Can't wait until I'm able to play at full force again.

I'll continue my focus on the Single Stroke Roll tomorrow... I'm getting faster with more control at it. This is important because, as I said above, is the most basic rudiment of all.

That's that. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment