Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 10

Hello.

Another day under the weather... This time, I stayed in bed all day, and took some pills... I started to feel better by the end of the night then. But I'm beat...

Hmm... Pills... On nom nom.


I still managed to do my exercises though. 10th day in a row... I'm actually proud of myself... This Blog thing is working... I'm pushing myself to do more than the day before. That was a really good idea after all!

Today's exercises:
My 20' Workout is officially out of the red zone. My left hand is improving, and my doubles are getting more solid every day. I'm happy, but I still see space for improvements.
I added the 3rd exercise from the De-Stupifying Left Hand series, and It was pretty easy... It's a lot similar to the 1st one, changing only the Snare.
I'll be adding the others one by one whenever I have extra time, and I'll focus more on the "De-Stupifying Left Hand" over the "Push-Pull Technique". The reason: I'm focusing on getting my left hand better... While the Push-pull really helps with that, the De-Stupifying FOCUS on that... So I think it's a better approach for now.

That's it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment