Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 5

Hello.

Rockin' the Geriatric Ward

Today I'm really tired, so I'll just post the exercises of today, and a quick comment and that's that.

Click on the table to zoom in.
Today I've started Finger Control exercises, and I'm giving priority to the 3 groups of exercises in yellow/gray... I'll work on my left hand now, because it's impacting the other exercises, and I'm starting to get pissed off about it...

Push-Pull still going good, the movement is getting solid in a constant rhythm... So far, so good.
Finger Control looks like fun... The movement and the muscle exercises seem to help a lot.
The dynamics on the De-Stupifying Left hand is getting more and more solid too... Can't wait to get these exercises to my kit.

Today was my first review on Drumeo... But I want to watch it again, so I can post here everything Dave Atkinson said... Really good stuff. Definitely want to take notes so I won't forget it.

That's it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment