Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 18

Hello.

So, another busy day. Again.
I was having a lot of family gatherings this days, because my brother-in-law was in town for the easter holidays... Since that doesn't happen very often, we used every excuse we had to hang out with him... It was good times, but that also means: less practice for me.


But, since he went back home today, I guess my routine now tends to go back to normal. So, hopefully, the daily practice lists will be bigger.

So, today's exercises were:

Took me 50 minutes to complete... It was all the time I could squeeze out of today.
I did the 20' Workout along with the recorded show on Drumeo today. It was cool, but there's a lot of talk (explaining the exercise) and they misfire the transitions sometimes too... So I'll repeat the workout in this tempo tomorrow, so I can pay more attention to what I'm doing, and try to smoothly pass from one exercise to another, so I can get the note values and transitions correctly. But I managed to easily do the exercise along with them, so I'm really happy about it. And, also, that meant: another week goal completed.
The dynamics on the "De-Stupifying" series are getting better... Quieter ghost notes, louder/controlled accents. Still room for improvements on some of them though. I've started a Groove application (without the kick) too, to see how it sounds... It was fun.
I've also started the 8th "Push-Pull" exercise... It seems easy. That's another goal for this week that's now completed.

It was a short practice, but it was productive. I'm excited to see what I can get done for tomorrow. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment