Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 23

Hello there,

Today I recorded a video, for joining a monthly collaboration project on Drumeo. It's the second time I participate... It's really cool and fun.


Also, I practice on the pad too. Here's today practice log:

I froze the bpm on the Single Stroke Roll. I think I'll take it slower... And probably won't be reaching one of my goals this week again... But I'm not feeling the control I need for the rudiment. So, until I'm not satisfied with it, I'll be doing the exercise on 97bpm or less.
The "3's, 5's and 7's" is doing great, with one exception: accents on the AND of the 3's... I can do the rest of the exercises at 150bpm with control and definition, except the one damn accent on the AND of every quarter note that eventually takes me off for a loop... This is pissing me off. I'm focusing on the 3's a lot because of that, and I'll be intensifying this focus even more.
The 20' workout is solid. I think I got the movements nailed already... But the muscles still need the slow increase (1bpm of increase a day, to be exact), because in the end of the workout, everything in my arms burns... Better than gym I guess, right? No pain, no gain. :)

That's that. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment