Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 17

Hello.

Today was a full work-day, and I had to do my taxes as well... So, I just pulled off a 45 min. practice session and called it a day. Meh.

Oh happy day... NOT.


At least tomorrow I'll have some more free time to practice... hopefully.

Today's exercise:

Took me about 45min. to finish everything.
Tomorrow I'll be doing the 20' Workout along with the recorded lesson on Drumeo, because I finally got to try it at 80bpm. If I succeed, I'll be going to intermediate level on this particular exercise, which I find very very cool.
I've also beat another one of my goals with the Push-Pull technique in 16th notes doubles at 100bpm... I'll try to get to 120bpm until Sunday though.
As for the "3's, 5's and 7's": 180bpm is going to be tough... I'm not getting the accents solid. Without the accents is going OK though... I'll focus on the accents on the next session.
The speed accel. on the Singles 16th notes was just for fun... There's a course on Drumeo on the Single Stroke Roll that has a lesson on Speed and Control... I'm thinking on trying that to see if I get an extra speed. So I'll be using this "Speed Accel." exercise as a control for it... To see the improvements.

That's it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment