Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 13

Hello! Happy Easter!


Today was a busy day again... Family parties and all. Little time left for my practices. But I've managed to "finish" one of the exercises today... I marked it complete, and I'll be reviewing it every two days (on a higher tempo, obviously).

Today's practice:

Tomorrow I'll be trying the 20' workout on a higher tempo... maybe 76bpm. Let's see what I can do.
The 3's, 5's and 7's is pretty much nailed. I've re-watched the Drumeo lesson again, just to make sure I didn't forget anything (There was a thing about stick heights/dynamics, that I'll focus on the next times I do the exercise). During the lesson's show, I tried the exercises at 150bpm and did OK. I'll try everything in this tempo the next time, and after that in 180bpm.

Now, I'll choose a new exercise to fit in this schedule... Maybe a new rudiment? :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment