Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 15

Hello there.

So, it was another holiday today. So I got to practice a little more than usual.

Day of Tiradentes.
Here's today practice then:

As I said, very busy practice day. 2 hours, to be exact (not counting watching videos on Drumeo this time).

20' Workout got a lot better, even with a higher tempo. I'll try 78bpm tomorrow.
I've tried the "3's, 5's and 7's" with a really higher tempo: 150bpm... It got sloppy... But I've jumped 30bpm from the last time, so that was kinda expected. If I don't get it better the next session, I'll slow it down a little.
Dynamics on the "De-Stupifying Left Hand" series got a little better, but there's room for improvement. And I added another new exercise, marking one of my goals complete.
The "Single Stroke Four - Introduction" is finished... I'll do it once more, and then I'll go to next lesson in the course, for speed and control. Speeding this rudiment to 150bpm until next Sunday is going to be the most difficult to complete of my goals... Maybe I put it too higher. But I'll evaluate this only on Sunday.

That's it. Tomorrow is a busy work day, with a couple family events to go too... Maybe I'll have only 30min or so to practice... Let's see what i can do about that.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment